We were excited to publish our first Forbes article earlier this year and then we thought to ourselves…what article should centrexIT CEO Dylan Natter work on next? After all, as a true renaissance man, Dylan can provide some pretty good insight into a wide variety of topics. It turns out Dylan Natter had plenty of Forbes article propositions to send over.
Dylan Natter’s Proposed Forbes Articles
- Nickelback is the greatest rock band in the world, and I’m tired of pretending otherwise.
- Technology is cyclical: the triumphant return of the semaphore
- I can hold my breath for 10 minutes
- “Jack and Jill” was a movie years ahead of its time, and you owe Adam Sandler an apology
- Hey! You look really nice today. Is that a new aftershave? It smells great!
- The socioeconomic ramifications of rock and roll music in East Berlin, circa 1967
- Forks are uncivilized
- Mary Shelley kept her husband’s calcified heart in her desk, and that’s just about the most metal thing I’ve ever heard of
- Can’t anyone else hear that terrible heartbeat from beneath the floorboards?
- Scissors should absolutely beat rock
- Grant Page owes me $15
- The XFL is the future of sports entertainment
And our favorite:
- Brown bears aren’t so tough, and I’ll wrestle one to prove it
As always, have a great April Fools Day!
The centrexIT Team