In our September 2020 webinar, centrexIT and Klarinet Solutions reviewed how to use Microrosoft 365 to save money, get cyber-safe, and increase team performance with next-generation collaboration tools. Watch the webinar recording to find out how the consolidated approach with Microsoft 365 acts as a $1 million solution for small and medium-sized businesses…at a fraction of the cost.
How to Thrive In The New Digital Age | The Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace: The $1M solution for a fraction of the cost
- Nicholas Wenz, Virtual Chief Information Officer at centrexIT
- Daniel Amaro, Managing Partner at Klarinet Solutions
- Microsoft 365: The Consolidated Approach: How consolidating technologies offers more business value at a lower price point.
- Security-first Methodology: How cybersecurity is built into the digital workplace design to safeguard businesses from the rising number of threats.
- Productivity & Collaboration: How option-rich collaboration tools will take your business to the next level.
Topics & Timestamps
- Overview: The Challenge in Today’s Business World: 2.33
- Microsoft 365: The Consolidated Approach: 4:05
- Overview: The Traditional Workspace: 5:48
- Overview: The Digital Workplace: 7:48
- The Point Solution Cost Model vs The Platform Solution Model: 16:08
- Case Study #1, 43 Users: 17:42
- Case Study #2, 237 Users: 18:32
- Case Study #3, 640 Users: 19:37
- Security-first Methodology & Overview of Threat Landscape: 20:42
- Overview: Microsoft 365 and Security-first: 23:30
- Overview: Productivity & Collaboration: 25:16
- LIVE Collaboration Demo: 27:00
- Wrap-up: 41:46
- Q&A: 43:33
Watch the full webinar recording here: