Darin Andersen and Daniel Obodovski from Seamless Podcast welcome special guests Sean Ernst, Darren Bennett and Tom Caldwell in this podcast “Smartcity Tech Trends: State of IoT in 2020.”
In this round-table podcast:
- Darren summarizes the new security concerns covid-19 brings to businesses.
- Sean discusses the main security considerations for businesses selecting between endpoint models vs centralized data models.
- Tom reveals the best practices businesses should use when securing and measuring IoT sensors.
- The round-table discussion also reviews:
- How certain kinds of technology accelerates work-from-home productivity.
- The pros and cons of the different security frameworks that are popular with many businesses.
Listen here or on your favorite platform below.
The podcast “State of IoT in 2020″ was part of a two-part security-focused series called IT Security & Working from Home in a Covid-19 World.